My Corner of the World

Thursday, December 29, 2005

For hire?

What a week it has been. The Tigers win their bowl game, the basketball team beats Gonzaga, my show is cancelled on WMC...

Nothing changes for the remainder of 05-06 with the Tiger basketball broadcasts, so I will still see you on the radio. However, Friday is my last edition of SportsCall.

My thanks to all of you for your support. I am quite humbled by some of the calls & emails I have received.

---

Music quote of the day:

Ch-ch-changes
Pretty soon now you’re gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can’t trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can’t trace time


"Changes" - David Bowie

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Forrest Goodman said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed the show & I hope you will keep listening to my Tiger pregame & postgame shows.

Please let everyone know that I can be found here & at http://www.forrestgoodman.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home