My Corner of the World

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Evening update...

As I expected, it appears Coach Cal will be staying put in Memphis. If it hasn't happened already, an announcement should come tonight or in the morning. I was told it could happen this evening so it would make deadline for newspapers tomorrow.

Now that this appears to be coming to an end, I think it is interesting how coaching searches are vastly different today than just a few years ago before the internet. Fans can connect immediately with other fans; the fans & the media can track airplanes & then speculate on who is on them; numerous blogs can provide insight or additional info to what the mainstream media is offering.

---

Traffic here has been triple what it normally is. For those of you new to the site, please come by again & tell other folks about it. I try to update every day. Also, feel free to post a comment or drop me an email at forrest@forrestgoodman.com.

---

All the news so far this week really gives me the itch to fire up an internet radio show. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home