My Corner of the World

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A little history for you... This blog has been around for almost 18 mos. I toyed with it most of 2005, then blew it up & started over when things came to an end at WMC. I wanted to stay in practice of doing daily showprep by reading numerous websites. Through this blog I share with you what I find.

Most visitors are from the Memphis area, but I am surprised at how many people from around the US, even the world find their way to my little ol' blog by searching Yahoo! or Google for my name or many other terms. Some days traffic is pretty consistent, others they trickle in.

One of the things I would like to see more of is user posting in the comments sectin. To make it easier on the average reader I have changed it to where anybody can post. No longer do you have to be a blogger member to leave a comment. There is word verification you have to type in before posting (this stops the bots), but other than that is is pretty painless. So take time & leave a comment or two.

For those of you who try to be cute or are drive-by posters trying to slip one past, don't worry... I still have access to the delete key.

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home