My Corner of the World

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Traffic here on the blog & over at forrestgoodman.com is growing everyday. You'll notice at my website there are a couple of audio cuts up & there will be more. My original plan was to put some of my interviews on there in case you missed the show. Well, there's no more show... so the audio that is on there is more for future employers to listen to.

I still think it would be neat to start an internet-only radio show. I have most of the tools to do it already, except a decent way to plug in phone audio for guests. Maybe one day...

Don't forget there is a comments section at the end of each post. Please take advantage of it. There's also an email link on the right-hand side of the page, so drop me a line.

Also, take a moment to share this blog with your friends. Or link to me from your website. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home