My Corner of the World

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's official: Memphis is a one seed in the NCAA tournament. After I have a little more time to digest this I'll share my complete thoughts. However, my initial reactions tell me...

1) ORU will be a tough 16 seed. No, this will not be the first time a 16 beats a 1, but this will be a good game.

2) If the Tigers meet Arkansas in the second round, it will be like a home game for the Razorbacks in Dallas. I hope the Tiger fans can find the tickets & be there!

3) It's funny how Memphis has already beaten several of the teams in our region; some would say that is a good thing, others no.

Regardless of what happens, I saw a little of Tiger history made today. Had I stated on-air last March that Memphis would be a one seed just 12 months later, someone would have had me committed. Just like many other chapters of Tiger basketball history, today is a day we as fans will talk about for many years to come. Now, let's take care of business & win some games in the tourney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home