My Corner of the World

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I heard Mississippi finally found their quarterback last night. He was wandering around the Memphis airport.

The Tigers vs. Rebels is a month away... you can hear the game on the new home for the Memphis Tigers: NewsRadio 600 WREC!

- - -

The doomsday scenario for voting today just ain't panning out... it took me longer to cast my ballot than it did to wait in line, since there was NO line around 10:30 this morning. I am hearing similar stories around Shelby County. Maybe everyone took advantage of early voting.

- - -

NewsRadio 600 WREC is going to offer great coverage of the election tonight. We start at 7 p.m. I hope you will listen.

- - -

I am riding in an elevator, it then stops. I prepare to exit, but cannot because of the stampede of folks trying to get on. Maybe it's just me but I let all riders exit the elevator before I step on... isn't that just common courtesy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home